The well-sheltered site is made up of level and gently sloping park land, surrounded by natural woodland. Totalling over 50 acres, there is plenty of space for all the family to relax and for the children to roam free. Our all-grass pitches are suitable for caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents.
- Newly fitted toilet block with the very latest Franke shower system.
- Communal room with wood-burning stove, under-floor heating and somewhere to charge your phone.
- Washing up facilities and chemical toilet disposal point.
- Fire pits and logs are available.
- Family dogs are welcome.
- Large safe paddock for individual turnout with natural shelter and water.
- Space for horsebox storage and easy turning.
The New Inn, Waterley Bottom is a short walk from the site. There is a general store 1½ miles away, open 7 days and bank holidays.
For more information see our local info page.
We also have a separate event field, available for groups and exclusive use. Find out more.